Saturday, September 8, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

After the first week of school, I was definitely happy to have a three day weekend. Friday night I had the most exciting night ever. I  fell asleep at 9:30!!! HaHa I was so completely exhausted from work and stress overload that I just passed out. Saturday I spent part of the day at work, then caught a bit of a stomach bug. Luckily it was gone by Saturday night. 
My best friend Brian, his brother, and I left Vegas around 12:30am on Sunday and drove to California. We spent the morning at Venice Beach. I absolutely love walking around that place. All of the shops and the crazy people always make for a good time. Then we headed tot the Dodger game. It was a blast, minus missing catching a homerun ball. Due to my peanut allergy, I had to move seats. About a minute after I moved, Kemp hit a homerun that bounced right where I had been sitting. Darn that silly peanut allergy. Sitting behind us was a family with an autistic boy. He was the sweetest kid! I got to know him and his mom very well by the end of the game. 
Monday I spent the day at my brother's house, catching up on the sleep I missed Sunday.  Monday night I went to FHE and we played indoor volleyball. I forgot how much I missed playing. When I lived in Utah, we used to play quite frequently. 
All-in-all, it was a pretty good Labor Day Weekend. I hope your Labor Day Weekend was also relaxing and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment