Saturday, September 8, 2012

Time to Start Pulling Kids

Week two of work was definitely much better than week one. It started off a little shaky. April and I had to redo our schedules after we noticed a mistake we had made. Luckily, the fix did not take us as long as I thought it would. On Thursday I was able to start pulling kids. I absolutely love getting to know these little kiddos. Working with this particular set of kiddos has really opened my eyes into what teaching is truly all about. These kiddos try so hard every day and are truly inspirational to me. They do not give up when things get hard. They simply keep trying and persevere through their trials. What a great lesson to learn from a bunch of kiddos ages nine to eleven!! I am so grateful for my new job and the new perspective on life it has given me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment